Monday, October 13, 2014

writting in todays world

My future career interest are being in the medical field. Ever since I was a little girl, I would always tell my mom that I am going to be a doctor when I grow up. She would then just smile and say "okay you can be whatever you want." My sister on the other hand, has really inspired me because she is in the medical field. She has always given me amazing tips about never giving up because then, how are you going to be successful in life? Every time I get bored and tired of school I tell myself that in the  end, it will all be worth it. The skills I need to have are to like going to school, having good grades, learning new things, and being good at what I would like to become. My parents have always told me and my sister that before they die, they would like to see their two daughters be something in life. Every time they say that, it inspires me more and more because not only am I doing this for me, but also for my parents. In part 1, the quotes are true depending on what kind of job you have or want. Communication and good writing skills are something you need to know on a daily basis. In general, yes if you are good at writing, you will have a better paying job. It all depends on the kind of person you would like to be in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment